Vizio Smart TV gives you a great experience when connected to WiFi. You get a lot of control and adjust everything to your liking. But without the remote, it becomes difficult to connect Vivo TV to WiFi and control all its features.
In a smart TV, Visual is a core part of a remote device and without it, you lose access to many features portal fone.
In particular, you need a remote control to connect your Visio Smart TV to the Internet / WiFi. And without the Internet, a smart TV cannot be a smart TV.
If you have lost your Vivo TV remote, the best option is to order a new small and get it as soon as possible as you are having a lot of trouble without it. You can visit the Soundbar Guru for the latest speakers and soundbar information.
You can visit Vizio.com and search for the word “remote,” and you will find what you need.
If your Visio Smart TV is under warranty and the remote has stopped working, you can use the Visual Self Service service application.
The connection to WiFi / Internet is done using a remote and if your remote stops working or gets lost, there may be problems, but there are still options available to you.
Hpw to Connect Vizio Smart TV To WiFi or Internet Without Remote
Here are two great ways to connect your Visual TV to WiFi without a remote:
- Use of Ethernet cable
- Use of universal remote.
Things may vary according to your visual smart TV model, but the basic procedure will be the same for all stages. You can visit how to connect soundbar to the computer.
Ethernet Cable Connection To Vizio Smart TV
To connect your Visual Smart TV to the Internet, you’ll need an Ethernet cable.
Then follow the steps to secure your TV to the Internet properly.
- Find an Ethernet port on your Visio Smart TV. This is behind most smart TVs, including most visuals.
- Then find a similar Ethernet port on the router where you want to make a connection to your Visual TV.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to your router and the other end to the Visual Smart TV.
- Turn on your Visual Smart TV using the power button on the back left of your TV.
- Now find the menu button on the back or front set of buttons on your Visual TV. If you do not receive this button, you will not be able to proceed with this procedure.
- Go to the home network.
- Here you will be asked to select the connection type. You must select “Wired Network”
- Once done, your view will be connected to the Smart TV Internet / WiFi.
Your home must have at least one universal remote that you can use with all devices with lost/damaged remote.
A universal remote can work great with all remote devices, including the Visual Smart TV.
Although many universal remotes are available in the market, the most popular and best universal remote is Logitech Harmony Remotes.
How To Use Vizio Smart TV Without Remote?
Once you’ve connected your Vizio Smart TV to WiFi without using the remote anyway, the next step may be to control the TV without the remote.
In the present case, suppose you have no remote, not even a universal remote, then how will you use Vizio Smart TV?
Yes, you can have a cell phone that can make things like a remote.
With the Visual SmartCast app, you can add, remove and control apps on the Visual Smart TV from your smartphone. The relevant app must be set up on your smartphone.
Before proceeding, make sure that both the smartphone and your Visual TV are connected to the Internet.
Follow these steps:
- Download the Visual Smartcast app for Android or the Visual Smartcast app for iOS.
- Open the Visual SmartCast app on any of your devices.
- At the bottom of the homepage, tap the Control button.
- In the top right corner, click Tools. A list of all available devices will appear.
- Select your Vizio Smart TV from the list of available devices.
- It will connect when you select your Vision TV. You will then see a control menu that looks like your remote.
- You can control whatever you want, including power control. Video mode, input switch, and more.
- To access the movement screen, you can swipe left. This will give you the same control as the direction pad.